Saturday, January 07, 2006

Battle Cry of "Back To The Dorms!"

I go back tomorrow and I got only one word to describe the feeling: Finally.

Been living with other people since I left, lived at my parents house, then at my brother apartment, now I get to return to my cell. Love it though I might, its still a cell. No use trying to dress it up with names that don't fit.

Back to friggin normal life, normal hassels, to the routine that I hate with ever fiber of my being but which is so much a part of me that without it I feel lost. How does society expect me to go from 16 years of classes everyday on a regular basis to nothing... to no rules... I'll lose my mind, society hasn't taught me to cope. So when the change comes I don't know what to do and turn instinctive, rage... rage turns into hatred, hatred to sullenness, and then to isolation.

That book got me to thinking... not good thoughts, kind of dissapointing things. Depressing.

Time to recede back into my thoughts.

No comments: