Friday, January 06, 2006

Depressed, listening to depressing music, avoiding people

Samson and Delilah... a biblical example of girls screwing over guys.

SlowTEC suffered because of Michelle just like I did. I don't understand how something pure and good like love can go so far amiss and turn into the must hurtful, seemingly evil thing ever devised.

As hard as I try... and believe me I do, it never works, and to plan for the future is like jinxing everything because it probably won't lead to anything even if something does happen.

But no matter how much the last time hurt, you can't stop. You can never stop, stopping is failure, its saying you aren't worth being loved or loving someone else.

And this is why we press on. This is why we try failure after failure, for the hope that just once, the scales get tipped in our favor by the big man upstairs.

The only other thought I have on the subject is that you should find a really hot girl, get her really drunk, and get her pregnant on the first try so she is stuck with you.

No comments: