Friday, January 20, 2006

Clinging to a dying thought...

I hate trying to bring back past conversations... whether they were unfinished or not. Makes me feel like I'm pushing the other person, or I think that they think I'm obsessing about something because I keep coming back to something over and over.

Most times I just let it go thinking, Hey if it's important at some point the conversation will start up again on its own.

So I don't bring it back.

This happens more times than I care to remember... does the conversation ever reoccur naturally? Rarely, if ever. So basically I have these nagging questions in the back of my brain... questions I'm not comfortable asking, or that I'm not sure of the other person's reaction so I just keep them to myself.

Maybe I stagger things in my mind so I feel more like an idiot than I appear. But as I think about what I've said or done during the day, right before I sleep, I always feel like a moron, all the stupid crap I did and regret doing... all of the stuff I regret not saying to someone for fear of how it will be accepted. I wish I wasn't such a coward sometimes.

I need sleep, only a few hours til my class in the morning...

No comments: