Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rough and Ready You Son of a !@#$%

Anyways... I need... sleep... I owe Fox $560 bucks.. friggin lame... Feeling good though, way more happy than in recent memory, just happy for some reason. Good music, good mood, good food, good drink... I'm set...

And then in 24 hours I'll be in my room... surrounded in an aura of my awesomeness. Carrying around my little Bohl just like before the evil break from hell. Dan'll be back, everyone but that traitorous Ukrainian... but he'll get his...

I can't wait to be back in my own bed... my memory foam... hahaha...

Something else, I quit doing the "...." for a long time, but then I fazed back in, I don't even know why i started that in the first place. Its supposed to signify hesitation, but who thinks that when i use it like 5 times in a sentence.

I guess I'll talk to all of you tomorrow back in Penn.

Reap It

No comments: