Monday, January 09, 2006

Semester 2 Startup

Classes went good today, talked to Dirk Barram about switching majors, Have Vlad and Alex in 2 of my 3 M-W-F classes... but then I'm alone in Bible Survey, which is as boring as watching a stream of molasses ooze down a 15 degree incline....


Food is as terrible as I remember, it was nice sleeping in my bed again though. Hanging around with Big Dan, Sarah, Haskell, Bohl, and all the other Penn guys is always awesome.

Its amazing the clarity of vision when I wear my classes, its like looking at people through a blurred window... I have to recognize everyone all over again.

Everything feels so natural its like I never left at all. Like the last 3 weeks never happened, and I know that alot of people, myself included, wished that it didn't, in a way... I love being here, hate going to school here.

Went sprinting off across the grass covered my entire back with mud that kicked up offa my feet... soaked my white friggin Etnies in mud... but washed em pretty good I think... I trash my Etnies so fast.

Just means I'll have to do laundry a bit sooner than I thought. Need to get my books soon, just hate to see the money leave.

Well... Just gotta take it as it comes I suppose.

2 more classes tomorrow...


I just wish you could pause and live in the moment for a while...

Woke up at 7:31 this morning.

No comments: