Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Shifting Passion into High Gear

Messing around with that Si last night has me so enthusiastic about cars again.

For the last couple months I've been getting out of the car craze, yeah they are nice to have to get you places but I was slowly growing out of the fast car dream...

But now it's back.

I wanna go blow all the money I have left on that car, make it faster. I didn't even race that kid in the Civic we were just playing cat-and-mouse/getaway from stop-light to stop-light on Murray. I had good music, NoTEC performed well, and I just had fun.

I think I'm gonna go get him washed and waxed today just as a reward.

Well, I guess all this planning for the car's future does give me something to do while everyone else is out doing stuff, Sarah's working, Vlad's working, who knows what Haskell and Eric are doing...

The speed was fantastic. I haven't driven like that since I got to Portland.

First things first... NoTEC needs a suspension tweak.

In other news... I just watched Grizzly Man... that guy was flippin insane. He was so off I couldn't even handle it.

I've had several things running through my mind lately, but I think we can let em wait for later date, eh?

Gonna go shower now... then... who knows... go crazy and black out

No comments: