Sunday, January 29, 2006

Nothing Knew... Know That's Knot Write...

So... it's been awhile, days... but it feels like weeks. Funny how one event can change so much so quickly.

Let me just say this week has been the best week I can remember... Even getting my Integra last summer gets blown away. I'm at a loss for words to describe everything.


Even if you don't agree, that's okay.


I've done more thinking this week, more praying, spent more time in silence, then I can ever remember before in my life...

I've never been so confused in all of my life, I never have any idea what's going on, but I like it. I'm so lost all the time...

I wake up afraid that you're going to realize that you've been wrong and that you hate me. You're afraid of me hurting you... Why? I'm not intimidating or frightening... I'm just... me.

I've never been very complex, and I think you know me alot better than you think.

Why do you constantly need me to reassure you? No matter how many times I tell you, you always ask again... and for some reason it's never annoying, it's cute. I like being able to reassure you.

I can't explain or describe anything

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's been 10 months...and Bradley

I love you

and I agree that week was amazing.

I woke up this morning so happy that I am with you.

Thank you for everthing.